I’ve taken the plunge, and decided to join the CSATT Fitness 30 Day Challenge. The days of winter hibernation and comfort foods have come to and end, and it’s time to start thinking about swimsuit season and just getting into better shape in general.
If you’re not familiar with CSATT Fitness, it was founded by none other than Cody Sattler (pictured above) of The Bachelor franchise (he appeared on The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise). He was best known for his killer physique and his upbeat and positive personality. So what better person to start a fitness empire that’s based on a community of positivity!?
This community, known to members as the “Fit Fam,” is what really makes the whole challenge so special. There’s a private Facebook page that members comment on everyday, all hours of the day, motivating each other and sharing pictures and words of encouragement. This family helps with accountability and also helps to answer any questions you may have while working out or about the nutrition plans.
So what exactly is the challenge? It’s basically a workout and nutrition plan that lasts for 30 days. By joining, you get:
– Two 30 day workout challenge programs customized for either novice or intermediate/advanced levels that maximize fat loss and muscle growth
– Video guides for every exercise with Cody demonstrating proper form and technique
– 30 day nutrition plans, including meal-by-meal breakdowns and preparation tips
– Nutrition and training e-book
– Live SpreeCast with Cody every Sunday night where he answers questions
– Daily motivational blogs from Cody
– Access to the private Facebook page.
Oh yeah, and it’s also a contest – you take full-body pics at the beginning and end, and Cody determines a top 10 best transformations. From that, voting determines first place ($5,000) and second place ($1,000). Below is the winner from the last challenge – pretty amazing right?
My favorite part of the program is that the workouts can all be done at home, and the whole plan only costs $69 for the month. Pretty good deal for a personal trainer and nutrition plan! My challenge started on Monday, and lasts until March 8th. Wish me luck! I did the program last April and lost 12 pounds and several inches all over, so I’m hoping for great results again!
What do you think, would you give it a try? Do you have a favorite workout program?