It has arrived. My first-ever Ipsy glam bag arrived at the office on Wednesday and I am excited to share what products I received.
Well, let me backtrack for a minute. I am normally the kind of girl that hates subscription services. The longest I ever stuck with was Rocksbox because it’s jewelry I could wear and give back if I didn’t like it (I did purchase a cute pair of earrings from them). So when I heard that I could get over $50 worth of full-size samples for $11 per month, I was a little skeptical. I read about it, took the style quiz and then busted out my debit card and signed up, and I do have to say that the products I received are pretty awesome. I have yet to really try them all, but I wanted to show you what I got.
The theme for April’s glam bag was “The Dreamers.” Ipsy wanted to provide products that allows people to create multiple different looks including, ultra glam, natural and high fashion. Here’s what I was given in my glam bag:
- Probelle Nail Lacquer in “In Or Out.” It’s not really my color for nails, but I will be sure to bring this polish to my next pedi appointment, because it’ll look fierce on my toes.
- Luxie Beauty Dreamcatcher Tapered Highlighter Brush #522. I have never really tried using highlighter, so there’s no time like the present to try it. Next time I go to Ulta I’ll be sure to pick some up (see what I got from my last Ulta Beauty haul).
- Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask. I haven’t done a face mask in such a long time and I think with spring here and summer approaching, it’s time to exfoliate my skin so I’m really excited to try the mask over the weekend.
- tarte cosmetics LipSurgence lip creme in wonder. I love love LOVE tarte cosmetics. I don’t have a lot of their products, but what I do have, I consider a luxury. I am also a fan of shades of pink and red for my lips, so I’m excited to try this over the weekend, especially since I’m obsessed with matte finish lipsticks right now.
- Jelly Pong Pong Neapolitan Eyeshadow Palette. First off, who doesn’t love neapolitan ice cream (you know, strawberry, vanilla, chocolate combo)? Second, I love eyeshadow palettes. If you look at my makeup drawer, guaranteed you’ll find over five different palettes that I use regularly for my eyes. These three colors are some of my favorite and I can’t wait to come up with a smokey eye, natural looking and a glam look with these.
- You get a makeup bag every month and who doesn’t love that for travel?
For only $11 this is such a bargain. I love that Ispy chooses products that are good for you and the environment. Almost all of my products are paraben and cruelty free, so that makes me feel even better about the subscription.
Sign up today and receive fabulous products every month.