Whether it’s for Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanza, New Years or any other winter holiday you celebrate, holiday shopping can be tough if you really don’t know what to get someone. I know I’ve been there numerous times, standing in a section of a department store or beauty store just trying to think of what someone would enjoy receiving as a gift. I’ve compiled a list of 10 gift ideas under $100 to help ease the process for you. Enjoy!
- Nadri framed skinny cuff at Nordstrom, $58. This is a great accessory that can be worn again and again. It comes in gold and silver.
- Vanilla Sugar Ring Candle by Diamond Candles, $24.95. This candle not only makes your home smell cozy, but there’s a ring in every candle!
- Bosca “Executive ID” Nappa Leather Wallet at Nordstrom, $100. Sometimes men need an upgraded wallet, especially if they’ve had one for a while. Here’s a great leather wallet that will surely last another seven years.
- S’well “Love” water bottle at liefshop.com, $35. For those who are constantly drinking water, this stylish water bottle keeps things cool for 24 hours.
- Hand Food by Soap & Glory, $8. Great for keeping hands moisturized during the cold months and not oily.
- Cat Study Mug at Anthropologie, $14 each. For those cat lovers in your life…
- Renewed Hope in a Jar by Philosophy, $47. Great moisturizer for all skin types.
- Eternity Now for Men by Calvin Klein at Macy’s, $80. Men are hard to shop for at times, but here’s a great cologne gift set from Calvin Klein.
- Hudson Marble Mortar Pestle at Pier 1 Imports, $39.95. A must-have kitchen essential for combining herbs and more.
- Amazon Kindle at Amazon.com, $80. Who doesn’t love a good book and a glass of wine on those cold winter nights? Kindles make reading books 10x easier.
I hope you like these picks. Let me know if you purchase any of these in the comments below!