It’s the Saturday after Thanksgiving and my food and shopping coma has finally subsided. I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday.
Per usual, my mom and I took to the Black Friday madness and literally came out with a substantial amount of loot. While I purchased the winter essentials, I also purchased some of my favorite winter pieces that will easily last through early spring, when it’s still chilly. My favorite items were from Express, as they had the best deal Thursday night – the whole store was 50% off and Old Navy had the same deal but through Black Friday. Here are seven of my favorite pieces:
1. Bare Traps Delrose Rain Boot, $69.95 from DSW
2. Rampage Bram Slouchy Boots, $19.99 (Black Friday deal!) at Macy’s
3. Feather Print V-Neck Bell Sleeve Dress, $49.99 (purchased for 50% off that price) at Express
4. Lace Inset V-neck Tunic Sweater, $49.99 (purchased for 50% off that price) at Express *it is sold out online, therefore no link to sweater*
5. Grey Bunny Flannel PJ Bottoms, $16.94 (purchased for 50% off that price) at Old Navy
6. Swing V-Neck Sweater-Knit Top in Grey, $24.94 (purchased for 50% off that price) at Old Navy
7. Curvy Boot-Cut Jeans in Blue Reeds, $24.95 (purchased for 50% off that price) at Old Navy
Also purchased but not pictured for him (aka my husband): two fleece-lined zip ups in grey and black from Old Navy.
There was more accessories purchased from H&M (socks and a belt) and Forever 21 (two pairs of leggings) that were also a bargain. I purchased a coat-sweater from Macy’s that was originally $100 brought down to $20 for Black Friday. I had a hard time finding the photo, otherwise it’d be on my favorites list.
Hope you enjoyed my roundup and if you scored any great deals like I did, let me know in the comments! 🙂